7 Reasons How The HALO Agreement Is Helping To Advance The World
HALO Agreement can show you how to maximize the benefits to yourself and everyone affected by those decisions.
1) People want to abide by peer standards whereas they pride themselves in violating authoritarian laws and getting away with it.
2) There aren't enough policemen and they don't have as much visibility into your and my life as we do. The HALO Agreement is enforced using peer visibility and peer pressure where no one can avoid detection.
3) Whereas laws (Thou shalt not do such and such) have loopholes, there are no loopholes in "make decisions that maximize the benefits to everyone affected."
4) The HALO rule doesn't cost the taxpayer anything in comparison to legislatures, police, courts and jails.
5) The 17 words of the HALO rule is a lot easier to remember than millions of pages of laws.
6) If you see someone who has made a decision that doesn't maximize the benefits to everyone affected you can nicely ask them, "Teach me how you put a HALO on that decision.”
7) Ethics is no longer complicated. If it doesn't pass the HALO Agreement, then it isn't ethical because there was a better option.